ViaStrada on Facebook
- First name
- Last Name
John was with ViaStrada from 2009 to 2012, when he had to go to the US for family reasons. While there, he worked for Alta Planning & Design. John returned to New Zealand and rejoined ViaStrada in November 2015.
- Principal - Transport Planner
- Work Phone
- 03 595 0575
- Mobile Phone
- 021 226 2929
- Skype Name
- Office Locations
- Contact Email
- john at viastrada dot nz
- An Illustrated Lexicon of Cycle Facilities
- Separated Bicycle Facilities in Christchurch
- Cycle counting programme in Hamilton
- Development of an automatic cycle counting programme for Hamilton City
- Bicycle Lanes at Roundabouts
- CV Link
- Empowering technology e-bikes
- Assessment of On-road Bicycle Lanes at Roundabouts
- What happens when petrol goes up or buses go down?
- Making Space in Narrow Cross Sections
IPENZ study tour blog
Submitted by megan on 28 October, 2016 - 05:00Read more...
My final destination - New York, New York (note: since I've had Frank Sinatra in my head for the last five days, I seriously considered writing this blog to his tune, but decided to spare you). The flashing lights here are not limited to Broadway - the NYC Department of Transport has joined the party and started operating flashing yellow arrows at certain signalised intersections.