Walking in Winter Photo Comp - UPDATE 👀
Sadly we didn't receive any entries to our recent photo competition. However, rather than just feeling unloved (we know you are out there walking!!) we've donated the $150 prize money in lieu of entries to the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ in support of this year's Breast cancer walk!
We are all likely to know someone affected by breast cancer so we also challenge YOU to also donate or to participate in this year's Pink Ribbon Walks, happening this October.
Win a $100 Prezzy voucher. The runner-up will receive a $50 voucher.
Inspired by the recent Walking Summit and in celebration of our theme of Walking this month we are running a Walking in Winter photo competition!
Walking to work, to and from the bus, a trip to the local shops, or out on a trail can be invigorating and boost your mood in winter. So, wrap up warm, get outdoors, and share your favourite ‘Walking in Winter’ picture with us.
Head to our Facebook page and follow 3 simple steps to enter:
1. Post your best 'walking in winter' pic to Facebook
2. Tag us at @ViaStrada
3. Hashtag #walkinginwinter and #viastrada
A couple of tips:
- Check permission settings: photo privacy needs to be set to Public
- Be sure to have permission from others who may be recognisable in your photo before sharing
- If you prefer, you can email the photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries close 15th August 2023
𝘛𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤.