The Network Resilience and Performance in Infrastructure Assets Conference is taking place at the Auckland Crowne Plaza on 29 and 30 July 2013. It is an opportunity for infrastructure professionals to come together to analyse the future security of New Zealand's infrastructure networks.
Focusing on how the nation's networks can be optimised to ensure higher performance and better future resilience, you will gain insight into the latest Government movements as well as sector progress towards these goals, including:
- The National Infrastructure Unit and progress of its Plan
- The release of the Commerce Commission's first draft determination of Orion New Zealand's CPP (due early July 2013)
- Prioritising network resilience and determining real risk with NZTA
- WEL & LINZ on essential future information management
- The latest from Transpower on efficiency and funding smart networks
- SCIRT on the importance of community and communication
- How to insure your infrastructure network
Take the opportunity to join your peers in strengthening the future of New Zealand's key infrastructure networks: Energy, Transport, Telecommunications, Energy, Social and Water.
Further information and registration is available through the website.